As I was brainstorming recipes ideas, I thought to myself “what do people love as much as bananas?” Maybe I’m just overly obsessed with spuds, but Sweet Potatoes immediately came to mind.
Thus, this perfectly sweet, warmly spiced, and oh so dreamy Sweet Potato Bread was created.
This fluffy loaf is actually more convenient than banana bread too. You may not always have some brown and spotty bananas lying around, but you can always roast up some sweet potatoes for this recipe 😉
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax + 6 tbsp Water
- 2 1/2 cup Oats, ground into flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup Mashed Sweet Potato Puree (see notes)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Plant Based Milk
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- First, preheat your oven to 350F. In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp of Ground Flax with 6 tbsp of Water to form an “egg.” Set Aside.
- Second, combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well.
for full instruction please see : frommybowl.com