Make the Grim Reaper toppers and create some unique Halloween cupcakes this year!
Recipe by Mom Foodie
- Peeps Marshmallow Ghosts
- Wilton Black Color Mist , a can will cover about a 9 pack of the ghosts
- bright green or white candy melts , takes one wafer or less per skull
- candy mold for small skulls
- icing (to adhere skulls)
- Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting (to mimic graveyard soil)
- bones sprinkles
- fall leaves sprinkles
- Separate your ghosts, set them on a large sheet of parchment or newsprint. Put on some disposable gloves and mist the ghosts on all sides, using a couple coats. Set aside to dry.
- Place candy melt wafers in a glass measuring cup or other microwave safe container. Zap on defrost in short intervals of about 20 seconds, stirring to see when smooth. Pour just a little in each mold cavity (just enough to make the face part). Place in refrigerator to harden, then pop out of molds.
- For Full Instructions, Please Visit >> momfoodie.com