This Baileys Brownie Cheesecake is made with a dense, chewy chocolate brownie on the bottom topped with creamy Baileys cheesecake and finished off with Baileys chocolate ganache and whipped cream! It’s all your Baileys dreams come true in one fantastic cheesecake!
By now you know that I have a serious love of Baileys and baking it into things. The number of recipes I have using Baileys is a little insane. There’s even some Baileys in my cookbook. I just love love the smooth and creamy texture and flavor of it. There’s always some stocked in our cupboard.
Well I have a layered cake, brownies, a poke cake, a mousse cake – and even mini cheesecakes – but no full sized cheesecake with Baileys. So I decided to fix that. And since I love giving cheesecakes a brownie bottom (like I did here and here), I did that with this cheesecake too. So many delicious layers!
To get started you’ll want to make the brownie. Bake it in the same springform pan that you’ll bake the whole cheesecake in so that it’s the right size. Not all 9 inch pans are created equal. Once it’s baked, you’ll add the cheesecake filling on top – which by the way is full of half a cup of Baileys – and bake it all again.
One of the questions I’m asked a lot is whether or not the brownie gets dry and the question is without a doubt a “no”. It doesn’t get dry AT ALL! The cheesecake filling insulates it and it stays super moist, dense and delicious!
BAILEYS BROWNIE CHEESECAKE
- 10 tbsp (140g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (98g) all purpose flour
- 6 tbsp (43g) natural unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 24 ounces (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (24g) all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (173g) sour cream, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 8 oz (227g) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp (75ml) Baileys Irish Cream
- 5 tbsp (75ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Baileys
- 6 tbsp (43g) powdered sugar
TO MAKE THE BROWNIE;
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper in the bottom and grease the sides.
- Combine the butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- In another medium sized bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
Please Read The Full Recipe in Source (Thank You For The Source): lifeloveandsugar.com