This was really good. I seasoned the food to taste. Next time i will use more sause. My children wanted more for there noodles. I will make this again.
- 12 oz Uncooked Fettucine
- 2 sticks Butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook fettucine according to box directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan or skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and red pepper and whisk to combine.
- Turn off heat.
- Add pasta to skillet and toss to coat.
- Add parmesan, 1/2 cup at a time, and toss to coat.