Loved this recipe. I didn’t have any leftovers. My family loved it also. I did however only use 1/4 cup soy sauce only because of taste preference. The honey & soy sauce together makes a great flavor. I minced the garlic only because we love garlic. This will be made again often.
Rëcipe Adapted from: Geniuskitchen.com
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- 2 1⁄2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 hot chili sauce, optional
- Add chicken to a crock pot with soy sauce, honey, garlic cloves and hot chili sauce, if using.
- Set the crock pot to Low and cover.
- Stir after 2 hours and then cook an additional 2 hours.
- Remove garlic cloves.
- Per serving: 9 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
- Get The Full Iňstructions in Hëre >> @Geniuskitchen.com