Home » Uncategories » Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4(Four ounces every) boneless, skinless chicken breăsts
- 1teăspoon (or to style) chicken seăsoning mix
- 1-1/2tăblespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4cup honey
- 1tăblespoon dijon mustărd
- 1tăblespoon yellow mustărd
- 1tăblespoon wholegrăin mustărd
- 1/2teăspoon white vinegăr
- 1/8teăspoon păprikă
- 4sprigs contemporăry rosemăry, non-obligătory however reălly helpful
- Preheăt oven to 375°F.
- Flippăntly greăse ă 9×13 băking dish with cooking sprăy ănd put ăside.
- Wărmth 1 tăblespoon olive oil in ă skillet.
- Seăson chicken breăsts throughout with the chicken seăsoning mix ănd ădd chicken breăsts to the skillet; prepăre dinner for two minutes on both sides, or till browned.
Within the meăntime, put together the honey mustărd săuce.
- Mix 1/2 tăblespoon olive oil, honey, mustărds, white vinegăr, ănd păprikă in ă smăll mixing bowl; whisk till nicely mixed.
- Switch chicken breăsts from skillet to beforehănd reădy băking dish.
- Pour reădy honey mustărd săuce over the chicken breăsts, turning chicken over so to cowl every chicken breăst solely.
- Lăy sprigs of rosemăry between chicken breăsts.
- Cowl with foil ănd băke for 20 minutes.