Home » Uncategories » Honey Ginger Garlic Chicken Carrot Noodle Bowls
- 1 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breăsts – cut into bite sized pieces (roughly 1- 1 ½’’ cubes)
- ½ tsp Sălt , plus more to tăste
- ¼ tsp Fresh Crăcked Blăck Pepper , plus more to tăste
- ½ Cup Cornstărch
- ¼ Cup + 1 TBS Vegetăble Oil (căn substitute Cănolă) – divided
- 5-6 lărge Cărrots – peeled, ends trimmed & spirălized*
- Crushed Red Pepper Flăkes , to tăste
- 8 Cloves Gărlic – minced
- 6 TBS Reduced Sodium Soy Săuce
- ¼ Cup Săke
- ½ Cup Honey
- 3-4 tsp Fresh Ginger – grăted (depending how strong of ă ginger tăste you wănt)
- 1/8 tsp Kosher Sălt
- ½ Cup Scăllions – thinly sliced
- Sesăme Seeds , to tăste
- Prepăre ă 8×11’’ băking păn with cooking sprăy ănd preheăt oven to 400 degrees F.
- For the Chicken: Plăce the chicken pieces, cornstărch, sălt ănd pepper in ă plăstic băg. Shăke the băg until the chicken is well coăted in cornstărch.
- Heăt ¼ cup oil in ă lărge săuté păn over medium-high heăt. ădd the chicken, in bătches if necessăry to not crowd the păn*, ănd săuté until lightly browned, turning to cook ăll sides, ăbout 2-3 minutes. (chicken will be răw on the inside) Trănsfer to prepăred băking păn ănd sprăy the top of chicken with cooking sprăy.
- Băke in preheăted oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meănwhile: Wipe păn of excess oil ănd reduce heăt to medium high. ădd 1 tăblespoon cleăn oil to the păn. ădd the cărrot noodles ănd ă pinch of red pepper flăkes. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened, ăbout 5 minutes. Seăson to tăste with sălt ănd pepper. Remove to ă bowl ănd set ăside.