This No Bake Lemon Truffle Recipe is very easy to make and very delicious.
Lemon is one of my favorite flavors in the entire world and it’s a yummy ingredient pretty much in any recipe. However lemon desserts are seriously the best and especially during Spring and Summer time! Today I want to share with you guys my five ingredient Lemon Truffle Recipe and I really hope you love it as much as my family does!
No Bake Lemon Truffle Recipes
- 1 15oz Lemon Creme Oreo Package
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. shortening
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- Yellow sprinkles
- Place the lemon Oreos inside of a food processor and crush them. If you don’t have a food processor you can place the Oreos in a plastic bag and crush them rolling up and down with a rolling pin.
- Put aside 2 tablespoons of crushed cookies aside for decorating the truffles later.
- Use a grater to grate the skin of the lemon and put aside the lemon zest.
- Mix cream cheese with crushed Oreos in a bowl until both ingredients are completely combined. Add zest to the cookie mixture and mix some more.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper. Shape the cookie mixture into 1 inch balls and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator for about an hour or in the freezer for 20 minutes. Don’t skip this step because you want the cookie balls firm since it will be a lot easier to chocolate coat them later.