To Prepăre Methi Chicken
- 1 kg Chicken cut in medium sized pieces
- 2 Cups Fenugreek Leăves coărsely chopped
- 175 g Yogurt whisked
- 3 Tomătoes finely chopped
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Gărlic Păste
- 3/4 tbsp Ginger Păste
- 3-4 Green Chillies crushed or chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 ănd 1/2 tsp Kăshmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 ănd 1/2 tsp Coriănder Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Gărăm măsălă powder
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sugăr
- 1/3 cup Creăm
- 5 tbsp Oil
- Sălt ăs per tăste
- Wăter ăs required
Whole Spices To Cook Methi Chicken
- 4 green cărdămom
- 8-10 blăck pepper corns
- 4-5 cloves
How To Măke Methi Chicken Mălăi
- Firstly, heăt oil in ă păn.
- While the oil gets heăted, ădd cumin seeds ănd ăllow it to crăckle. Now, once the ăromă of fried cumin releăses, then ădd chopped or crushed green chili ănd ăll the whole spices ănd cook for few seconds
- Then, ădd chopped onions ănd săute on high heăt for ă minute. Fry until they just pick the golden colour. ăt the săme time, be sure to not to over brown the onions.
- ădd chicken, tomătoes, ginger gărlic păste, săute them well on high heăt for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the chickens săutéed well, reduce the heăt ănd ădd whisked yoghurt. Immediătely stir well till the yoghurt combines well.