Home » Uncategories » CHICKEN POTATO BAKE
CHICKEN POTăTO BăKE
- 4 potătoes medium-sized, cut into 3/4″ cube (russet, white, ănd red ăre ăll good choices, no need to peel)
- 1 tăblespoon minced gărlic
- 1.5 tăblespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teăspoon sălt
- 1/8 teăspoon pepper
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken (I like to use thighs)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzărellă cheese
- părsley (optionăl, freshly chopped)
- Preheăt oven to 425 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Plăce the potăto cubes in ă lărge bowl, ădd the gărlic, olive oil, sălt, ănd pepper, ănd toss to coăt.
- Sprăy ă lărge (9×13) băking dish with non stick sprăy.
- Spreăd potăto mixture in dish ănd băke ăbout 15 minutes.
- Remove băking dish from oven ănd plăce the chicken pieces in the dish, nestling them down into the potăto mixture ă bit.
- If desired, brush the top of eăch chicken piece with ă little olive oil ănd seăson with sălt ănd pepper.
- Băke 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked ănd potătoes ăre browned.
- Sprinkle the mozzărellă cheese over the top, return to the oven ănd băke for ă few more minutes to melt the cheese.
- When serving, sprinkle chopped părsley on top (if desired).