Who doesn’t love a creamy lemony dessert and if it’s made in less than 10 minutes, it sure is a ‘Dream come true’. Summer’s is full of backyard/BBQ’s parties or picnics and I’m always thinking of new desserts to please everyone, especially if I’m hosting a party, then I’m definitely looking at recipes which take the least amount of time to make but leaves you with a mouthwatering result.
- 1 package Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Almond Meal – check notes for options
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Powder/Flakes
- 1-2 Drops Yellow Food Color – optional
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Flakes – for decoration
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, almond meal, lemon juice, sugar and pulse to form an even dough.
- Remove from food processor and divide the dough into 24 equal balls using a cookie scooper or spoon.
See full recipes here